The holiday shopping and shipping season is in full swing. According to preliminary reports, Cyber Monday 2010 broke records with online spending surpassing $1 billion. That’s a lot of packages being shipped from retailers to homes.
Life can be hectic this time of year … people are juggling work, home and family responsibilities. Plus there’s the holiday shopping and parties. As we’ve seen from random tweets on Twitter, waiting around for a package can be a challenge.
Looking for an easy, convenient option? Consider getting a mailbox at The UPS Store.
- Your local The UPS Store location will accept packages from all carriers — that includes FedEx and the U.S. Postal Service.
- The UPS Store staff will sign for your packages so you’ll never miss a delivery.
- You can opt to receive text or e-mail notification when you have a package waiting, eliminating unnecessary trips.
- If sending received items off to family and friends, handle your outbound shipping on the same errand.
- Out of town? The UPS Store will hold your packages for you or forward them to you.
- There’s over 4,300 The UPS Store locations.
How’s that for logistics?
Happy shopping … and happy shipping!
|Category:||Helpful Tips and Ideas, Logistics|
|Tags:||Cyber Monday, holiday, holidays, logistics, mailbox, mailbox services, shopping, The UPS Store franchise, Twitter|