|Category:||Business Insights, Helpful Tips and Ideas, UPS News|
|Tags:||Big Dipper Wax Works, Bolster America, Candy.com, holiday, Priester’s Pecans, Sensational Baskets, Smal Business Saturday, small business, Twitter, UPS Holiday|
Tis’ the season to support our small business customers. We’re helping more than 30 small business owners spread the word about their upcoming holiday promotions with the Twitter campaign Small Biz Daily Deals. Every day through December 21, from the @UPS twitter account, we’ll highlight a UPS small business customer.
Consumers can take advantage of deals on gourmet brownies, cookies and candy, children’s clothing and toys and fresh cut Christmas trees delivered right to your front door. Many of the customers are also offering free shipping with special UPS codes just for the holidays.
Here’s a few of the Small Biz Daily Deals:
- Discounts on old-fashioned pies during Priester’s Pecans’ Annual Pecan Pie Sale
- A freshly cut North Carolina Fraser Fir tree delivered in 2 days from Bolster America
- Free Nam’s Bits Chocolate Chip Cookies with your first order from Sensational Baskets
- 10% off any order from Candy.com, one of the largest online candy stores
- Receive 20% off pure beeswax candles at Big Dipper Wax Works through December 31
Search on Twitter for the hashtags: #UPSsmallbiz or #holidaydeals to follow the Small Biz Daily Deal. And don’t forget about Small Business Saturday on November 26… you can help fuel the economy and save big when you shop small.