Bid on a round of golf with Lee in the United Way auction on eBay. Lee has been a UPS Ambassador since 2009, rising to the summit of world golf, reaching World Number One in November 2010. Lee has won 22 tournaments on the European Tour as well as tournaments in America, Africa, Asia and Australia.
To jump start the 2012 United Way campaign, UPS has donated more than 80 items you can bid on in the auction, including:
- A round of golf with world champion professional golfer Lee Westwood at Jupiter Hills Golf Club in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Sports collectibles autographed by champion athletes, coaches and stars, such as race-worn items from NASCAR driver of the #99 UPS Ford Carl Edwards as well as other items from Roush Fenway Racing
- NCAA® tickets and exclusive merchandise
- Premium LIVE NATION concert tickets to see top artists perform at select venues across the country
New auction items will post every week starting June 21 through September 3, so check back often.
Around the world, United Way invests time and money and engages individuals and organizations to advance the common good, focusing on education, income and health. Annually, nearly 51 million people receive help through United Way and its community partners, including:
- 1,160,000 children provided with child care
- 4,280,000 people connected to critical health and human services through 2-1-1
- 356,000 received job training
- 1,012,000 people provided with temporary or permanent shelter
- 149,000 people provided with affordable housing
- 2,980,000 people received access to health care
This work improving lives and strengthening communities is made possible in part thanks to the incredible generosity of UPS and its employees.
NCAA® is a registered trademark of the National Collegiate Athletic Association
|Tags:||Carl Edwards, golf, Lee Westwood, Live Nation, NASCAR, NCAA, Roush Fenway, United Way|