|Category:||Helpful Tips and Ideas, Inside UPS, UPS News|
|Tags:||Christmas shipping, holiday shipping, holidays, shipping, The UPS Store franchise, Twitter, UPS My Choice|
The hectic shopping season is almost here and my friends and I have already started plotting how to find the best deals. UPS is working with Mompreneur bloggers and will share how to save time and money during our #HassleFreeHolidays Twitter party.
Join us @UPS on Wednesday, November 14th at 1 and 5 p.m. EST.
Here’s the top 10 list why you should join us.
- It’s fun. Take a break from your day to chat with your tweeps and learn how you can take some of the stress out of the holidays.
- Too busy to wait? No more waiting at home for that package to arrive – we’ll tell you how at the party.
- Great prizes: Fairytale Brownies makes indulgent sweet treats that you’re sure to love, decorate for the holidays with a gift card from Wayfair, and leave the shipping to the experts at The UPS Store.
- It’s FREE. All you need is the Internet or your phone. No car or commute – you can network in your pjs.
- Delivery alerts. Learn how to control when and where your home deliveries are made right from your computer or smartphone.
- Meet new people. Feeling lonely? Join us and increase your Twitter followers.
- Shipping for the Holidays? Pick up shipping tips from the experts.
- Join in from anywhere. And make cyber friends from around the world.
- You can tweet about it later. See? We just gave you info to share with your new tweeps!
- Enjoy hassle free holidays. ‘Nuff said.
Want to win? Follow @UPS, participate in the parties and include the hashtag #HassleFreeHolidays
Read more for complete rules on the prize drawings.