|Category:||Community, Helpful Tips and Ideas, Inside UPS|
|Tags:||Christmas shipping, Fairytale Brownies, holiday shipping, holidays, Onlineshoes.com, Twitter, Twitter party, UPS My Choice|
I’m Brad the Box – your UPS ambassador to help you have hassle-free holidays this year. You can find me on the @UPS Twitter page sharing some of my favorite tips and tweeting with my many followers – for a box, I’m popular!
UPS will have two more #HassleFreeHolidays Twitter parties on Tuesday, December 11th at 1 and 4 p.m. EST. Join @UPS to learn how you can enjoy hassle-free holiday shipping and the chance to win some tasty brownies from Fairytale Brownies. The experts at The UPS Store will be giving away gift cards and great shipping tips for the holidays.
And although I don’t have feet, I’ve heard you can find some great deals at Onlineshoes.com –they’re offering a great prize too.
Here are my Top 10 Ways to have Hassle-Free Holidays:
10. Set your life to music: Keep your favorite holiday tunes close at hand. Play them whenever you need a pick-me-up.
9. Simplify: Holiday decorating is not a competitive sport – are thousands of lights really necessary?
8. Shop early: Shopping early gives you more shipping options, especially if you’re sending gifts to loved ones. Let our holiday shipping calendar be your guide.
7. Shop online: You can shop whenever and wherever the mood strikes.
6. Take a walk: Exercise is good for your heart, and a great stress-reliever.
5. Spend time with your family: Take time with those you love. Share memories and create family traditions.
4. Set a budget… and stick to it: It really is the thought that counts.
3. Take a break: Schedule personal time. Relax.
2. Get organized: You’ll feel more in control and in charge. And that’s what it’s all about.
1. Sign up for UPS My Choice: Avoid missed packages that keep loved ones from getting their holiday gifts. Take control over holiday deliveries.
It’s so easy to join the party: Just follow @UPS to participate. Don’t forget to include the hash tag: #HassleFreeHolidays! Be there or be square! (Get it? I’m a box and square. LOL!)
Read more for complete rules on the prize drawings.